Residential planning permissionsFebruary 16th, 2017 | Posted by in News
Garner Planning has in recent months secured planning permission for a variety of residential schemes, including:-
- 5 new dwellings in Kendal;
- a new dwelling on the edge of Cark – outside the settlement boundary;
- a new dwelling on the edge of Warton in the Arnside/Silverdale Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty;
- a dwelling in the open countryside to provide for an essential rural worker on a caravan park on Walney Island;
- the conversion of a former HSBC bank to three dwellings and an office in Milnthorpe;
- conversions of two buildings in Kendal to a mix of commercial and residential apartments; and
- 9 new bungalows at Stanah, Thornton Cleveleys.
If you have land or property and wish to discuss its potential for residential development then give Chris Garner a ring on 01539 734365.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.